About Will Project - Employee Giving
In return for District employees making the minimum required contribution to the Education Foundation, Dyer & Mauro will prepare a Will for an employee and his or her spouse at no charge to the employee.
- Only MISD employees are eligible.
- Minimum donation level is $400 for an employee (one Will) and $500 for an employee and spouse (two Wills).
- Employees may make a one-time donation or make a monthly pledge.
- The deadline to make a one-time contribution or pledge is January 31, 2022.
- For Monthly pledges, enter the amount you would like to pay monthly in the custom amount field. Do not select $400 or $500. On the next page, you will select either 4 or 6 monthly payments. The contribution must be paid in full by August 31, 2022.
- Offer is limited to the first 50 employees for the 2021-22 campaign.
- Qualifying employees will receive a certificate and instructions, from the Foundation.
- Employees will have 1-year from the date of issue to use the certificate.
- Some restrictions may apply (e.g. persons with estates exceeding the unified estate and gift tax exemption level, if any, would need services that cannot be provided for this price).